Grizzly - Salmon Oil Plus for Dogs and Cats
I chose this Omega because it is 3-6-9 and does not contain flax and other phytoestrogen based ingredients.
Grizzly Salmon Plus Omega Fatty Acids Omega 3-6-9 for Dogs and Cats Food Supplement provides comprehensive Omega-3 support for your dogs skin and coat health, with high levels of naturally derived DHA and EPA from wild, unfarmed Alaskan salmon. This sustainably processed dog food supplement provides numerous health benefits with a rich taste dogs love.
- All natural dog food supplement made from wild Alaskan Salmon and Pollock oil
- Comprehensive Omega-3 support with natural DHA and EPA
- Supports healthy skin and coat, cognition, vision, immunity, and fertility
- Sustainable solution from human-grade sources
The Wild Difference: Unlike other Omega-3 supplements, Grizzly Salmon Plus Oil is derived only from wild Alaskan salmon that have spent their whole lives on a natural, nutrient-rich diet - never from farm-raised fish! The resulting oil provides a rich, balanced, readily metabolized blend of fatty acids, antioxidants, and naturally occurring vitamins. In addition, Grizzly Salmon Oil is made from salmon that has already been harvested for human consumption, meaning no fish is ever caught solely for its oil. Grizzly Salmon Oil is made in-house at Grizzly headquarters in Alaska, using only human-grade ingredients and processing facilities.
Made in the USA.
- Dogs up to 12 lbs: 1/2 pump per day
- Dogs 12-25 lbs: 1 pump per day
- Dogs 25-50 lbs: 2 pumps per day
- Dogs 50-100 lbs: 3 pumps per day
- Dogs over 100 lbs: 4 pumps per day
Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and WIld Alaskan Pollock Oil.
Crude Fat (min) - 99.9%
Moisture (max) - 0.1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids(min) - 29.0%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min) - 11.0%
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min) - 10.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) - 3.0%